JavAjax is a light and fast web action framework that will help you to develop dynamic java web applications in Java, integrated with a strong support for Ajax.
It can easily be integrated in an already developed application/website: on the server side, you just need to configure a new filter and you are ready to call the actions, on the client side it works with your HTML code transparently, no graphical tags are needed, putting in your hand a strong tool to work in Ajax.
It's key features are:
- Strong, multi-level data validation performed at method level - data type, regular expression matching, min/max length/value, compulsoriness
- Automatic Request parameters/method parameters mapping
- Automatic Bean population with parameters from request
- Bean pre-population strategy: instantiate or pre-load the Bean you want to be populated
- Bean post-population validation through expressions
- Minimal jsp tags use, pure html form and elements: no need of framework dependent graphical tags
- Support for Action and Method level security, basic security is based on roles as defined by J2EE standards, or you can easily implement your own
- Automatic error reporting with field highlighting, both with Ajax and page navigation methods
- Easy localization support through a multi-level resource bundle strategy
- Support for Action call chaining